Hey friends! Chelsea over at Chelsea's Cravings was so kind to share this super delish recipe with us!! White Chocolate Rice Krispies with berries say what!! #healthyandhappy
-DAIRY FREE, GLUTEN FREE, REFINED SUGAR FREE, PALEO
- 4 cups of gluten free rice crispy cereal
- 1 bag of allergen free marshmallows
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 5 oz of Sweet Eats white chocolate
- 1 bag of freeze dried strawberries, crushed
- 1 bag of freeze dried blueberries, crushed
- Line a 9x9 square pan with foil and spray with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a large double boiler, combine coconut oil, marshmallows and chocolate over low heat until completely melted and combined. This should take 4-5 minutes and make sure to stir constantly so the bottom doesn’t burn.
- Once mixture is smooth, add the rice crisps, freeze dried strawberries and blueberries and mix until evenly coated.
- Pour into prepare pan and let cool for about an hour. Cut into squares and serve.